Complete Offroad - ARB Racks
ARB roof racks are engineered to support the full rated load capacity of a vehicle, with the mounting system and structural integrity of the rack being designed to withstand the most demanding of conditions. ARB cargo roof racks utilize round steel construction for maximum strength and aerodynamics and are available in a variety of lengths and widths, for vehicles with or without gutters, so you can choose the appropriate size to suit your requirements. The roof rack and mounting system are sold separately, allowing ARB cargo roof racks to be fitted to custom applications.
Exclusive to ARB roof racks, a unique wind deflection panel is integrated into the front of each unit, thereby reducing interior noise considerably when driving at highway speeds. Conveniently spaced crossbars support the roof rack¹s contents, or you can opt for the additional, fully welded, steel mesh floor.
ARB's unique mounting system is much more than just a means of attaching the roof rack to your 4x4. To ensure proper load distribution, a full-length, PVC protected galvanized support channel evenly distributes the weight along the full length of the vehicle gutter, while molded rubber clamp pads eliminate metal to metal contact under the gutters. Installation and removal of your ARB cargo roof rack is quite simple, thanks to this practical & clever mounting system.
ARB roof racks are shot blasted and precoated in a zinc-rich primer, while the mounting legs are zinc plated. Both are then coated in ARB's own millennium grey polyester powder coat, before baking in a 200 C oven. These processes have been tested to 1000 hours of salt spray resistance, which easily exceeds industry standards.
- Top rail sits well above rack floor to ensure a secure load
- Evenly spaced crossbars support the load which is rated to carry up to 330lb.
- MIG welding is used on the joins to ensure the optimum strength of each rack.
- Top rail is constructed from tough, 1" seamless steel tube, bottom rail utilises 1.4mm tube.
- Rails are bent with a mandrel bender ensuring consistency and even wall thickness across all sections.
- Millennium grey powder-coat with zinc-rich primer that gives 1000 hours of salt spray resistance.
- Air deflector plate significantly reduces wind noise
- Full length, zinc annealed steel support channel with plastic protection strip to distribute load along the gutter and prevent vehicle damage
- Pressed steel feet and legs are height and width adjustable, allowing multi-vehicle installations.
- Stainless steel fitting hardware
- Unique, super-strong clamping system that's easy to install and remove