ARB Air Locker 2.5 Ton Rockwell (RD145)
ARB Air Locker
The RD145 features several new patented features including:
• All new ultra high strength gear geometry offering a vast increase in torque handling over the original Rockwell gearing
• New patented “timed” locking mechanism offers higher strength lock-up and fast un-locking.
• New steel reinforced, elastomer bonded annular seal designed to handle the most extreme climactic temperatures on earth
• Comprehensive photo illustrated installation and service guides
RD145 Technical Specifications:
16 tooth straight spline axle•
41.3 mm [1.63”] axle shaft diameter (outside of spines)•
8 x 9/16 UNF bolts on 181mm [7.13”] PCD•
206.4mm [8.13”] dia. ring gear (spur gear) ID•
260mm [10.25”] dia. ring gear (spur gear) OD•
Carrier bearing OD 110mm [4.33”]•
Carrier bearing ID 63.5mm [2.50”]•
Carrier bearing part # 390A-394A (Timken - not supplied!)
CKSA12 air compressor (extremely compact, operates up to 2 air lockers, not intended for over sized tire inflation) or
ALSB1 - bracket for mounting a single rocker switch. Manufactured from steel and powder-coated black. (Suitable for a compressor switch) or
ALSB2 - bracket for moutning two (2) rocker switches. Manufactured from steel and powder-coated black. (Suitable for mounting both a compressor and locker switch) or
ALSB3 - bracket for mounting three (3) rocker switches. Manufactured from steel and powder-coated black. (Suitable for mounting both a front and rear air locker and a compressor switch.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 46.0 lbs.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds