This tool kit includes some of our most popular differential setup tools at a greatly reduced price. These tools make differential work much easier and makes your setup more precise, ensuring a smooth, quiet, and cool running gear set.
The kit includes:
(1) TLSM02 Dial Indicator with Magnetic Stand. The TLSM02 is used for measuring backlash.
(1) YT P21 Brass Punch 13" X 3/4". Great for removing and installing bearing races without damaging the race or housing.
(1) TNM9560A 6" Electronic Digital Calipers, for measuring shim thicknesses. It features a stainless steel body, 0 - 6" / 0 - 153mm capacity, with .0005" / .001mm resolution, inch / metric conversions, reset, on / off, slide lock, fine adjustment wheel, LARGE .5" X 1.5" LCD read out auto shut-off, comes with extra battery and foam lined hard case with silica pack. Calipers can be used for measuring internal, external, step and depth measurements up to 6". This tool is ROHS compliant.
(1) TLSM10 Inch Pound Torque Wrench directly measures a variety of torque values when tightening fasteners. Used for setting pinion bearing preload. Pointer moves clockwise or counterclockwise to measure torque in English and metric. Satin finish scale reduces glare. Inch-pound model features ball-type handles that localize force, ensuring accuracy. Wrench can be easily calibrated by bending pointer to zero before use. English range: 0 to 60 in/lb, Metric range: 0 to 7 Nm. English grads: 2.5 in/lb, Metric grads: 0.25 Nm. Length: 11".
(1) YT SA-01 This seal press tool will install inner axle seals on most standard and reverse Dana 30, 44 and 60 axles. Will not work on disconnect axle seals. Zinc Black electroplated for long life.
(1) YT YH-01 The Seven Springs Customs Yoke Tool fits most yokes including 1310/1330/1350/1410/7260/7290/MR3/Toyota with both u-bolt and strap style retainers. Manufactured in the USA these tools are made with CNC laser cut and welded 3/16" plate and 1-1/4" tubing. The two-hole mounting system speeds up pinion installation over older 4 bolt style holders. The 1-1/4" pipe is long enough to be able to brace against suspension components and it also can be used with 3/4" pipe, breaker bars, etc., for extra leverage. These yoke tools from Seven Springs Customs come with a LIFETIME WARRANTY against breakage.
(1) RPSBOOK-01 DIFFERENTIAL BIBLE REPAIR MANUAL 2ND EDITION: The Ultimate Book on Differentials and Axles, now available in 2nd edition! If you've ever wished for an easy-to-understand, comprehensive book that could walk you through the repair, upgrade, and modification of differentials and axles, your day has come. Differentials is a new 408 page book on the science and practical aspects of repairing or upgrading your vehicle's front or rear differential. Well known automotive writer Jim Allen and differential guru Randy Lyman teamed up to create a stunningly complete book. The book is filled with step-by-step, "how-to" information and tips as well as interesting and useful data such as how to identify and use different differential products and the history of the automotive differential. Each of the seven chapters offers a wealth of information, photos and diagrams of differential operation, repair, set up, and modification. The second edition features new differential applications, updated positractions and lockers, and new photos.
Purchased separately, these tools would run you $383.88. This set of tools is available for only $340. That's a savings of $43.88!